95.143.38.21:6600

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisChuck

Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck. Empty
PostSubject: Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck.   Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:46 pm

National Office of Security Enforcement

(( In Character ))

* General Information *

Full name: Chris Chuck.
Date of birth: 01/01/1990
Ethnicity: Amircan.
Phone number: 333.
Years lived in San Andreas: Ten years. ((1 IG level = 1 Year ))
Have you ever served prison time? If yes, state the charges: N/A.
Have you ever been a part of a criminal group of organiziation? If yes, what group/organization and why did you leave? N/A
Did you read, agreed and fully undestood the Official N.O.O.S.E Handbook? Yes.
Are you prepared to provide your supervisors with weekly casefile/s? Yes.
Have you read and do you meet the minimum applicant requirements? Yes.

* Qualification Check *

Questions that will prove you worthy of employment and require longer answers.

Why do you seek a career within the N.O.O.S.E?
Growing up, my father was a police officer in San Ferrero. He was killed in the line of work, and I wish to continue his legacy as a great man, to protect and serve. Many ,many men in my family have became police officers, and I just wish to continue this tradition, to uphold my families legacy. Los Santos is where I grew up, so Los Santos is the city I want to Protect. I have been a police officer, for approximately 5 years, and I want to extend my career, as far as I could possibly make it go, and I believe the only way to do that is to join the N.O.O.S.E. I finally, truly, serve and protect this country, and all of its residents.

Tell us about yourself. (Minimum 300 words)

I was born in Los Santos in 1990. Our family was Decently well off, as my mother was a doctor and my father was a police man. Every day when he'd come home he would tell me about how all he did all day was stop "bad guys", and I wanted to be just like him. when I was 14, my father, Captain John Huntley, was killed in a gun battle involving local gangs. ever since then I have wanted justice to be served, and the only was I can do that, is to serve my city, with the honour of being in the Police Department. My uncles have also been police men i've always looked up to them. I passed through school with an 88% overall, and have a clean criminal record. When I was 17 I walked into the middle of a drug deal, where they took me hostage, and kidnapped me. It was a terrible experience, but, again, the Los Santos Police Department has never failed to protect me. In the year 2006, I, myself became a member of the LSPD. I have currently been serving as an LSPD officer, for five years, and have achieved so much. 3 years into my career, I was promoted to Field Training officer, to help promote the further extension of the current employees of the LSPD. I have done so much as an Officer, And a Field Training officer, that I think its time for me to move on, to something bigger. Something great. N.O.O.S.E would easily achieve that for me, as it is the most Prestigious Law Enforcement Agency in the World. I currently serve in the LSPD, and hope to get myself a transfer into the N.O.O.S.E. I live in Los Santos, I am 23 years old, and I have great leader ship qualities, all which will help me be the best I can be in the N.O.O.S.E.

List your strongest qualities and tell us why you think these qualities are needed in the N.O.O.S.E.
1) My leadership abilities - Being an FTO in the LSPD, I have learnt how to take control in a sticky situation, and know what decisions to make in what times. This will hel pthe FBI in the long run, when I have become a reputable agent, because leaders take control, and server, where as followers cant think for them self, when something happens, and they are alone, with no one to help them.
2) Bravery - What would an N.O.O.S.E be with out bravery? In one SWAT situation in the LSPD, there was a little girl, stuck inside Jefferson Motel, with a gunman, wielding an M4A1. The man threatened to shoot the little girl. I I had not been brave, and Rushed in, disabling the gunmen, the little girl would not have grow up to be who she is. The point of Law Enforcement Officers is to protect. And Bravery helps that, so that you are not afraid

What would be your career goal if employed and why?
My career goal, in the long run, would be to hopefully one day, be a high ranking member of the N.O.O.S.E. My life goal, is to mean something to this country, and N.O.O.S.E will help me do that. I want to be a respected agent, and serve you, and this country, like no N.O.O.S.E before me. Everyone has goals set for them, but unless you can strive for those goals, you wont achieve them. I can assure you, that what ever goals I have set, will be met; As that is who I am.

Among many other applicants, why do you think we should pick you? (Refrain from writing your previously mentioned qualities)
If I say i'm going to do something, then i'm damn rights going to do it. By making this applications, I am swearing to protect this country; and as previously stated, I am a man of my word. I also have extensive previous LEO experience, and would make an excellent FBI agent

Are you ready to loose contact with near friends and family by entering the N.O.O.S.E? If yes, tell us why.

I am. Work is my life, and the only friends I have left, after moving here from San Ferrio, are my friends that I have met in the LSPD, and i'm sure that I will be working along side them, being that we work in the same division. Most of my friends from LSPD, have furthered their careers to the N.O.O.S.E. And I am doing the same.

Undercover is prohibited until you earn your first promotion, tell us why you think we don't allow the Agent rank to go undercover.
N.O.O.S.E is an elite class of agents. there's a lot to do right, but saying that, there's a lot to do wrong. Beig new, and still not fully knowing the ropes of the FBI, could get you in danger, as you are not ready for whats out there.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
in 10 years, I see myself, either helping run this Bureau, or running it myself. I have high hopes, and I will do anything to achieve this goal, as it is not only my career goal, but my life goal .

If we decide NOT to employ you, why do you think we would make that decision?
I honestly wouldn't know. I am fully qualified, and a hard worker, so in my eyes, it would not only be a loss for me, but a loss for the bureau.

(( Out Of Character ))

* Personal Information *

Country of origin: Israel.

* Suitability check *

To see if you're suited for the faction OOCly.

Have you ever been banned or warned? If yes, why? No.
Past names:
Danny Wiliamson
Madd Dogg
Snoop Dogg
Alonzo Cruz
Jackson Shard
Do you have a fully functional microphone and Teamspeak? Sometimes.
Are you prepared to communicate via the microphone effectively? Yes .

Last edited by ChrisChuck on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerrywilliamson

jerrywilliamson

Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck.   Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm

/support

Nice Story...

Good Luck ..
Back to top Go down
ChrisChuck

PostSubject: Re: Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck.   Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Thank you my friend.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Wilson

Matt_Wilson

PostSubject: Accepted   Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck.   Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Leader For National Office of Security Enforcement - Chris Chuck.
Page 1 of 1