Golden Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95.143.38.21:6600

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottieboy

Scottieboy

Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back] Empty
PostSubject: Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back]   Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 am

Hello Admins of FLRP.
as you guys know the server had some problem and accounts restarted. Am simply asking for some important things back.
Ive aldreasy got my Rank in LSPD back. i just need the following. [A house in richman, 2 cars {club and a stulan} a sparrow, And my money(Ill tell you in game if you need to know the amount.]

Thanks alot.

cheers
Back to top Go down
BrianBurch187

BrianBurch187

PostSubject: Re: Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back]   Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 am

Scottieboy wrote:
Hello Admins of FLRP.
as you guys know the server had some problem and accounts restarted. Am simply asking for some important things back.
Ive aldreasy got my Rank in LSPD back. i just need the following. [A house in richman, 2 cars {club and a stulan} a sparrow, And my money(Ill tell you in game if you need to know the amount.]

Thanks alot.

cheers
Hope you have screen shots. thats what i was told to do about the restart.
Back to top Go down
Kosrat

Kosrat

PostSubject: Re: Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back]   Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back] EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Scottieboy wrote:
Hello Admins of FLRP.

Thanks alot.

cheers
We will not Refund you without any SS, If we don't know that you own that things, Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back]   Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back] Empty

Back to top Go down

Accounts Restart. [Things I need Back]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Gaming Roleplay :: Server Related :: Administrative Requests-
Jump to: