Golden Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95.143.38.21:6600

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleon☼

Cleon☼

[GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone   [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Roleplaying Guide

A guide by Cleon Corleone

Carjacking
RP Carjacking isn't needed on that server but if you are whilling to do so :
Remember, that if you press enter, and jack a car with a person onit, it Perfoms a animation, but thats not needed, you must always try to RP the carjack, for example. /me Cleon smashes the window's with his deagle's handle, and unlocks the door. /me Cleon opens the door, and aims the gun at him.
Cleon shouts: Get the fuck out from the car , it belongs to me now !
But its upto you if you decide to kill him, or take him out of the car.

Driveby's
You are not allowed to do driveby's by pressing Q or E, since they auto-aim, and wherever you would hit, It would hit them, As thats a ban / jail offence, But your passengers may driveby, But remember to roleplay it...For example:/me Cleon unzips his jacket, and takes out a mp5./ /me Cleon rolls down the windows, and leans out.

RP Driving guide.
Since this server is based on America, you must drive on the right side >
If you crash, You must RP the accident, And you must NEVER park your car ontop of a player, You can get jailed/warn/kick for it, So avoid doing that, and REMEMBER not to drive like a mad person, If your character is RP-ing he can't drive, then you can RP it, but if you crash, then RP it please, and if you got oncoming cars coming towards you, you'd probably be thinking what to do, so he or you would pull over, and if you do collide, then you would be badly injured, and be polite to the drivers, like people would be IRL, no matter even if your a gangster, Let them pass if they need to, don't rush, and you don't need to follow the lights, since they're unsynchronized, But if you would like to, then you may, And if a cop's following you, and your legit, and got nothing to hide, then you should pullover, but remember to not make up things.

Interacting with People/ Gangs or other faction's / families
Remember to not look at the people's tag which is over there head, and call them that, you know that its not them, and alot of people metagame by calling them with their tags, which isn't fair for the other people, As this is a jail/warn/kick offence, so do not that, and If someone unknown knows your name, and number, then ask him how he got his number / name? Its ok, don't be afraid, if you suspect that he metagamed to get that, then you could report him, and make the admins check the log, Or you can stay regardless thinking he spied on you, and is a assassin, If you get prank calls, then just hang up, And if you get surrounded by a group of gangsters, or people, and they ask you for your money, your job would be to give them your money with your /me's, and not run away, since your afraid, and remember if a single person aims a gun at you, give them your money / items, cause IRL you'd be afraid to not get shot, so be aware of this, thanks.

What to do if you get arrested by cops, or cuffed
Just stay calm, and don't panic, Plan what you will do, you can simply headbang the cop, and step on his foot, and run to a place with your cuffs on you, and find a way to cut the cuffs, And it would be best to RP the arrest if you got alot of cops near you, and what alot of people do when they're bored is provoke cops, they go near them, and say some words, and ram the car, making the cops chase them, which is a bannable / warnable / kickable offence, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS.

What IC stands for? And what does it mean?
IC stands for incharacter, and its related to RP, and this is one of the main point of RP so theres some IC commands that let you chat IC-ly for example /s (shout), /pr (IC Radio), /w (Whisper), /call and /sms.You are allowed to use smiles on /sms as you would do that IRL. ICly you are allowed to talk only in english. If you wan't to RP a russian , chianese or another character you can do it by [Russian Accent] etc.

What OOC stands for? And what does it mean?
OOC stands for Out Of Character, anything related to out of character meaning, talking about something that isn't related to your character's roleplay, Something related to your real life, or something that you did, or you discussing about some stuff, is called OOC. In the ooc chat you are free to talk in every language. There are some OOC Chats like /f (family OOC chat) /o (Global OOC Chat) . In our server you can write OOCly by writing one simple brecket infront of the text you are typing.

What's NON-RP?
Now, If someone says to you, you can't RP, and you get confused a little, and your like No i'm not, But remember, to accept critism's since it will help you increase your RP standards, and remember to consider them, But lets get to the point, Whats Non RP? Non RP means, doing something thats unrealistic, and cannot be done in real life, or you wouldn't do in real life, like drive around smashing lots of walls, and not RP-ing the effect, and Yes, its similar to Powergaming, Or hopping around all over the world, Well thats called NON-RP, And you get called NON RP, if you break any of the RP rules, so be careful please.

What does DM stand for? And what does it mean?
DM stands for deathmatch, and it means killing a person without a roleplay manner, also known as killing someone for fun, without any roleplay, and just killing that person even if you got no war between you, note that this is a jailable / banable / kickable offence, so do not try to do this.

What does RK stand for? And what does it mean?
RK stands for revenge kill, And it means killing a person that killed you before , or so, or the required time, Because your suppose to RP that you lost your memory, and got no idea, what happened back there, So its best to keep to your self OOC-ly, but if you died near your friend, it doesn't mean, Your dead to your friend, your friend can actually visit you at the hospital, and ask what happened to you, and how, and RP it, remember to RP this please.

Roleplaying Guide made by Cleon Corleone for the Fresh Life Roleplay.

Back to top Go down
Cleon☼

Cleon☼

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone   [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 am

I'll Update Other Guides,If The Server Has Been Returned To Normal.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Wilson

Matt_Wilson

PostSubject: LOL man   [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 am

LOL When i tested for you to join NOOSE and said you fix the punctured tyre and you failed to Rped it its a copied guide hahaha ...
Back to top Go down
Cleon☼

Cleon☼

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone   [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 am

are you jealous? I was too lazy to RP because I was busy doing other things to, I deliberately because I DO NOT INTEREST IN Noose, because i was in my family and im ma lead family. I know you are jealous with my guide, I made it myself. SO DONT JEALOUS LOLLL.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Wilson

Matt_Wilson

PostSubject: Lol lol lol   [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 am

Go see mine posted guide then it was made by me and was 6 months old..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone   [GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone Empty

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Roleplaying Guide By Cleon Corleone
Page 1 of 1