95.143.38.21:6600

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
k0*

Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Empty
PostSubject: Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)   Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Date of the problem: Today and now

Your In-Game Name: Dwayne Brown

The person you are reporting: Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)

I'm reporting them because Alex_kingston abused admin commands and give Owen_Smith minigun to kill me on the first pic Owen Smith already died but you still can see the minigun on his back also when i said to Alex i have video of him abusing the admin commands and will upload it if he dont refund me what i lost (he refunded only my knife but whatever) after this Owen Smith start insulting me OOCly ( in /b ) and i also insult him back with "fag" because i won't just watch how someone is insulting me after this R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston ) insult me too in /b saying "motherfucker" and after all R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) left and Owen left too.

Screenshots/logs Proof: Picture 1: Here you can still see the minigun on Owen's back which Alex_kingston set him Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Samp411q
Picture 2: Here Owen talking about my mom Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Samp413n
Picture 3: Here Owen talk shit for me again Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Samp414i
Picture 4: Here Owen and Alex insult me with "motherfucker" Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Samp418ye

Here is some of the chat at the end when Owen and Alex_kingston left.

[00:47:15] R.Truth has left the server (leaving).
[00:47:16] Owen Smith: (( How old are you? ))
[00:47:19] Owen Smith: (( 9? ))
[00:47:23] Owen Smith: (( Fuck you bye Very Happy ))
[00:47:24] Owen Smith has left the server (leaving).
[00:55:09] [FLRP] Use /information to view our current information about our server.
[01:04:51] [FLRP] No admins on and you want to report someone? Make a player complaint on our forums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
k0*

PostSubject: Re: Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)   Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Also here is my real stats look at the bank money it's 10m look at the Materials it's 9000

Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Samp409i

And here when Alex_kingston lower my materials to 1000 and my bank money to 1m

Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Samp411l

I dont know what is going on with Alex_kingston but i need refund of my Bank money and my Materials cus i'm pissed off..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: RE:   Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 am

Alright i seen this i'm gonna talk with these three
Back to top Go down
k0*

PostSubject: Re: Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)   Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Dach wrote:
Alright i seen this i'm gonna talk with these three

It's only two Owen_Smith and R.Truth which is Alex_kingston
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)   Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 pm

They are getting their punishment. [CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)   Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston) Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Owen_Smith and R.Truth (the admin Alex_kingston)
Page 1 of 1