95.143.38.21:6600

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Varrios Los Aztecas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh Lotus

Varrios Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 am

What's the name of the gang?Varrios Los Aztecas

Who is the leader of the gang?Josh Lotus

What type of gang are you trying to create?Mexican

Extended Information We will do not abuse the rules and if i see someone hacking or dont RP i will kick him and i will report that.

Gang Story/Biography (Minimium 1,000 words)Varrios Los Aztecas

This gang grew up in Los Santos, It was known as the * El Corona Diablos *, it was controlled by Marodo Diablos, Marodo Diablos and his gang went to their Head Quart, they checked their guns ammos, they had a small amount of ammos, they had to buy more, Marodo and his gang went to the Ammunation shop in Las Vegas, seller's name was Marcus, they ordered a big amount of ammos.

After two weeks

Marodo received a call from the Ammunation shop :
Marodo: Hello.
Marcus: Hey, Head to Las Vegas, I have got the ammos.
Marodo: Alright.

After one hour

they arrived Las Vegas, they put the ammos in some boxes, and put the boxes in a truck, then they went back to their Head Quart in Los Santos.

After one hour

They arrived their Head Quart, they put the boxes in their Head Quart, then Marodo started a meeting.

After a several of minutes

Marodo Diablos got a shot on his chest by a sniper, they took Marodo to the hospital, they thought that Marodo is going to stay alive, but he died.

After two years

Josh Lotus was one of the El Corona Diablos, he decided to remake the El Corona Diablos but with another name, he went to his old friend Ludacris, told him about this idea,
Ludacris: This idea seems cool, I'm with you.
Josh: Nice.
Josh and Ludacris began to search for Jack Winlod and some other folks, they didn’t find them at first, but they found them walking down on the streets, all of them supported this idea, after that they decided to search for a perfect Head Quart.
After two weeks

They failed to find a good Head Quart, so they decided to move to Los Santos.
After one week

They succeed to find a perfect Head Quart, they decided to open an Ammunition shop in their Head Quart.

After that they worked on finding a perfect name to their gang, they decided to change their gang name because they've got a new leader, but they kept the old theme.
After one week

They grouped at their Head Quart, and started to discuss about their name new name.

After one hour

They succeed to find a new name, it was the * Varrios Los Aztecas *,they chose this name because they are in * El Corona *, after that they called a detective, they took him to Los Santos, and showed him the position for the sniper which shot Marodo their old leader.
After one year of investigations

Their detective told them that the sniper was one of the * El Forona Families *,Josh and his group decided to rid of * El Forona Families *.
Varrios Los Aztecas did not have a lot of guns and drugs, because they have sold many of it. So they decided to close their shop for sometime till they get more weapons.
After one month

They received lots of weapons, they used it to attack the * El Forona Families *.
After one year of warring the *El Forona Families*

Your Rank Names:
1.) Loco.
2.)Soldado.
3.)Vato.
4.) Jefe.
5.)Patron.
6.)El Jefe

Skins (Must include ID's with any pictures):
R1:114
R2:116
R3:175
R4:174
R5:173
R6:115
Girl Skin:195

Other Information:OOC:Out of character:IC:In character:MG:Metagame:PG:Powergame and there's many..

What's the level of the leader? 4

Does the leader have $ 500,000?Yeah

Does the leader have past leadership experience?Not yet

Why should you be given this gang? I have been a LT in many gangs in another servers, and I think that it’s the right time for me to lead a gang to prove myself, a lot of the folks had shots into leading a gang, and I would like to be one of these folks.

Have you read the gang/point regulations and do you agree to them?Sure

Very Happy Thanks for everyone who Read it
Back to top Go down
Owner
Executive Owner
Executive Owner

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://gta-ggrp.forumms.net
Josh Lotus

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:32 am

THANKS
Back to top Go down
Josh Lotus

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm

When will i take it in Game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Empty

Back to top Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Gaming Roleplay :: Family & Gang's :: Gang Management & Creation-
Jump to: