Golden Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95.143.38.21:6600

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James_Vernon

James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest Empty
PostSubject: James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest   James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Date of the problem:01/04/2012

Your In-Game Name:James Vernon

The person you are reporting: Chris_Wallace, Idrissa_Dianissy , Mauro Madrix

Problem: Continues RK and DM. They come to Groove street and just Ass-pull and shoot us. They also MG(Picture of the phone call will prove this). And it is Extremely annoying when they think
everything has to end in a gun fight.

Screenshots/logs Proof:
img88.imageshack.us/i/samp059vl.png/
img849.imageshack.us/i/samp058jk.png/
img441.imageshack.us/i/samp056xj.png/
Back to top Go down
JimmyA

PostSubject: Re: James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest   James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Yes I was Online in this time , and these guys didn't stopped to come and come and come. They was just comming , "RPed" the last one it was Robbery and starting shooting , they didnt even waited 30 minutes ( they was RKing). After they came once and killed me they went outside VIP club and i saw him saying "Please help me kill grooves" to ssome guy , but I dont got SS
Back to top Go down
Christopher_Wallace

PostSubject: Re: James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest   James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Well, first, I went at Grove Street to buy some drugs, then you told me that you didn't have drugs. So, me and Idrissa decided to follow you and to rob you car. You got out of your car and started shooting at us. So we tried to kill you, but you escaped, because of your chicken running.
Then, I told to Mauro and to Idrissa to help me to shoot you, so we went at Grove Street and tried to shoot you, but you guys pressed echap to avoid death, something which is really, really non RP. I didn't asspulled, i did something like "t/me takes a weapon from his rear.". And that wasn't RK, because you never ever killed me.
And if Niko MGed, that's not my fault. He isn't a Blood, but a Bad Boys Society member.
Bye.
Back to top Go down
James_Vernon

PostSubject: Re: James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest   James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Christopher_Wallace wrote:
Well, first, I went at Grove Street to buy some drugs, then you told me that you didn't have drugs. So, me and Idrissa decided to follow you and to rob you car. You got out of your car and started shooting at us. So we tried to kill you, but you escaped, because of your chicken running.
Then, I told to Mauro and to Idrissa to help me to shoot you, so we went at Grove Street and tried to shoot you, but you guys pressed echap to avoid death, something which is really, really non RP. I didn't asspulled, i did something like "t/me takes a weapon from his rear.". And that wasn't RK, because you never ever killed me.
And if Niko MGed, that's not my fault. He isn't a Blood, but a Bad Boys Society member.
Bye.

Firstly. If your going to tell a story Tell it properly
Secondly where is your Evidence of me chicken running? Because i'm sure i didn't. To be honest, Where is ANY evidence for what you have just listed above
Thirdly You never /me takes a weapon from his rear' You just pull them out and Jimmy can back me up on that due to previous actions where he also notices your ass-pull
Fourly, We all killed at grove street. Including Madox, Then you came back when a few of are members had left and attempted to DM me and Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Christopher_Wallace

PostSubject: Re: James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest   James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Nah, you never killed us at grove st. Just show us your proof. You're not credible.
You fucking pressed echap while we tried to shoot you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest   James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest Empty

Back to top Go down

James Vernon about riverside Bloodz. Chris_Wallace and the rest
Page 1 of 1